Thank you Notsomoderngirl for tagging me. Check out her blog, guys!
- Link back to BookBum’s original post, so she can see all your answers! (Remember to do this via pingback, she won’t get a notification if not!)
- Thank the person who tagged you… show some love!
- Come up with your answers
- Then tag others to keep the tag going!
PREMISE OF DESERT ISLAND DISC
You are cast away onto a remote island:
- You can bring 5 albums, what are they?
- You can bring one book (not including The Bible or other appropriate religious texts or The Complete Works of Shakespeare, as they are already provided and NO SERIES), what one book is it?
- You can have one luxury item (it has to be inanimate and can’t help you escape the island), what is it?
The 5 albums:
- DIVIDE BY ED SHEERAN – The songs in this album are amazing! My personal favorites are: Castle on the Hill, Supermarket Flowers, Galway Girl and Nancy Mulligan.
- 1989 BY TAYLOR SWIFT – Taylor Swift outdone herself with this album. Some of the songs gave me this good nostalgic feeling. Favorites: All of them!
- CRYBABY BY MELANIE MARTINEZ – Melanie Martinez’s music are amazing! I love how dark the songs in this album are and their connection to one another. Favorites: Teddy Bear, Cookies and Milk, Mad Hatter, Mrs. Potato Head, and Training Wheels.
- SAVE ROCK AND ROLL BY FALL OUT BOY – I haven’t listened to all of the songs in here yet, but I know this album is awesome! Besides, rock music are good if you want to feel an adrenaline rush.
- COLLAGE BY THE CHAINSMOKERS – I love the songs this duo make. Especially, the collaboration ones. Love the feeling their songs give me everytime I listen.
- THE HIDDEN ORACLE BY RICK RIORDAN – Laughter. That’s what I need. Even if I’m alone, I still want to feel happiness. And this book is hilarious!
- THE MERMAID-STYLE BLANKET – Of course, for the cold night. Plus, I always wanted to be a mermaid. Another, I’m surrounded by water, so why not embrace the whole theme.
THANKS FOR READING!